Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Meme: Laminating

Hello, friends!

I finally gave in and got a laminator at home.  Just a cheapy that I actually found at Aldi's.  I wish that I had bought a bunch more film, though, because I'm out already!  I do love how much thicker the film is than the stuff at school.  But school lamination is free!  Such a dilemma!

Here's your eye candy and funny for the day:



Do you laminate at home or at school?  Or both?  What criteria do you use to decide what gets laminated?  Or do you laminate EV.ER.Y. THING??

1 comment:

  1. It really is such a dilemma! All my non-teacher friends think I'm nuts but it's a tough choice sometime! Before the beginning of my student teaching, I would have said get it all laminated for free because it's FREE. But our school implemented new rules for laminating. We can get as much done as we want BUT only front desk staff can use the lamination machine and it only gets done Monday morning at 8 AM. So if you have any last minute laminating or if you forget to get it in on time, you're out of luck. I ended up getting my own machine and a jumbo pack of film on amazon. So now I do about half and half. If I don't need it asap and the thinner paper is fine, then it gets done at school.

    Kayla
    Rooting for Third Grade

    ReplyDelete