Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday Meme: Assessments

I think you really have to have a good sense of humor to be a teacher.  You have to be able to laugh at life, at yourself, and with others.  Laughter is good for us.   It is medicine.  On that note, I am starting a weekly feature called Monday Meme, where I share my favorite teaching memes.  Here is my contribution to your laughter bank today:

If I had Ryan Gosling cheering me on, I would feel so much better about myself!  LOL!  We have WAY too many assessments.  STAR reading and math, F&P individual reading assessments (like DRA), quarterly benchmark tests for math and reading, it is INSANE!  How do YOU do it all?

1 comment:

  1. We assess, and assess, and assess.....so when do we TEACH???? Oh, we fit it in here and there! Just kidding, but that IS what it feels like sometimes! I found you in a round-about way from What I Have Learned (I'm in the giveaway too!) and thought I would drop by. I am so excited to be your first follower!! YAY! Can't wait to read more of your blogs! Hop over and visit if you have time. I'd love to hear from you!
    Angie Monahan
    Monahan Monkey Madness

    ReplyDelete