Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Madness

Sadly, we do not have cable this year, so there will be no watching of the March Madness games in our house this year.  I must admit, I will miss them a bit.  It is always so exciting, especially when one of your favorite teams is doing well!

However, I am super excited because I just finished my March Madness Math and Literacy Packet.  I know my students will love practicing their common core math and language skills with these adorable basketball centers!  I have lots more ideas in mind, and I'm going to try to add a few more in to the packet this week.  But for now, There are five awesome centers. 





I'm new to the teacher blogging thing... but I know I want to include lots of freebies from my blog.  So, every time I post a new product in my TpT store, I'm going to offer the first three blog followers (three because I have three beautiful children!) who comment on the post, a free copy!

So, without further ado, please follow my blog if you aren't already, and then leave me a comment with your email address!

Happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment